[PowerTop] HEAD in FLUX, just a quick note
Chris Ferron
2012-04-24 15:23:46 UTC
Hello all,
There has been a lot of movement on the repository for PowerTop.
Right now powertop is working but a tad unstable, and that is expected.
We are making some changes to powertop and are going to stabilize
shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

First, thanks for all the patches lately, your efforts are appreciated.
Second, I am changing the structure of powertops source, and since we
are a tad unstable now, it a good time in the next couple of days to
submit any patches you may have. If you do by the morning of Thursday
April 25th PST, I will do the merge. After that, you will need to update
and re-apply your patches.
Also please feel free to inform us about bugs you find.

Thanks
Chris Ferron
Sergey Senozhatsky
2012-04-24 19:59:00 UTC
Post by Chris Ferron
Hello all,
There has been a lot of movement on the repository for PowerTop.
Right now powertop is working but a tad unstable, and that is
expected.
We are making some changes to powertop and are going to stabilize
shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
First, thanks for all the patches lately, your efforts are appreciated.
Second, I am changing the structure of powertops source, and since we
are a tad unstable now, it a good time in the next couple of days to
submit any patches you may have. If you do by the morning of Thursday
April 25th PST, I will do the merge. After that, you will need to
update and re-apply your patches.
Also please feel free to inform us about bugs you find.
Hello,
Chris, I'll send several patches soon. Just need some time to back-port them.

Sergey